Join Mr. D.I.Y.’s “Poket Selamat with P&G” contest today and be in the running to win a Honda City! 10 units of iPhone X are also up for grabs!
Follow the 3 simple steps below to take part in the contest:
- Buy any P&G products in MR.DIY In-Store or MR.DIY Online
- Snap a photo of the receipt (For MR.DIY In-Store) or Screenshot a photo of the MR.DIY Order Confirmation E-Mail (For MR.DIY Online).
- Comment on this MR.DIY “BUY, SNAP & WIN” Facebook Contest Post by uploading your receipt picture and creative slogan. Slogan can be in English, Bahasa Melayu or Mandarin (not more than 20 words).
Examples on how you should start your slogan:
- I like to shop “any P&G brand” in MR.DIY because….. (not more than 20 words)
- Saya suka membeli “mana-mana jenama P&G” di MR.DIY kerana ….. (tidak melebihi 20 patah perkataan)
- 我喜欢在MR.DIY购买”任何P&G品牌“因为……. (不超过20个字）
Please keep original receipt for verification purposes.
For terms, click here.
Contest Secrets are as follows:
Write a good slogan. Winners will be chosen based on the most creative slogan. I would highly recommend you visit the Facebook Contest Post to gather some “intelligence” before sending in your own entry. Find out what others are writing and try to write something different, something out-of-the-box!
Join the contest towards the end. By doing this, you get see what majority of the participants are writing to come up with something distinctively different. Also, you get to hide your slogan from others, effectively protecting yourself from copycats. Remember, it’s not about how early you send your slogan, but how creative it is!
Combo this contest with Mr. D.I.Y.’s “Shop Online & Win” contest and FPX contest. This means you purchase P&G products from the website and pay via FPX. Take a screenshot of the Order Confirmation afterwards and send it together with your slogan via Facebook. This let’s you join three contests with just one purchase!
So far, a lot of people are writing slogans with “affordability”, “good quality” and “fast delivery”. Some are even writing slogans based on P&G products. Can you do better than them?